- Use of Information Collected
EPS Market may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from www.epsmarket.com. EPS Market may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
EPS Market does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our sellers lists and/or names to any third parties.
EPS Market may disclose your personal information without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon EPS Market and/or our website.
- Maintain, safeguard and or preserve all the rights and/or property of EPS Market
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of www.epsmarket.com and/or the general public.
2. Collection of Information
EPS Market may collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing information etc., which may be used when you sale products and/or services.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website www.epsmarket.com, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
Please rest assured that this site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of EPS Market to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on our site.
We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
3. Links Policy and Seller data entry policy
In general, when listing product items in EPS Market, Sellers can’t include links that are solely intended to provide additional details about the items – these links may include additional images, technical specifications, manufacturer warranties, and other information that can help Customers (buyers) make an informed purchasing decision. That means in case if required, Seller should upload all additional information only to the Product Details Page on EPS Market. Other links that point to a thirdparty provider’s websites are not at all allowed, such as image hosting sites, payment processors or courier companies.
EPS Market doesn’t allow links to non-EPS Market sites or content where other items are offered for sale. EPS Market continually reviews links on the site and reserves the right to block any link considered unsafe for our users. As a Seller, please make sure that your product listing follows this links policy of EPS Market. If it doesn’t, it may be removed, and you may be subject to a range of other actions, including limits your selling privileges and/or suspension or termination of your account.
- Entering contact information
- a) The Seller may enter contact details such as telephone numbers, email addresses, social networks and maps only on the Seller’s Account Information page.
- b) Allow the Seller to post details of social network information. the following in the section “Shop Social” on the store information page only:
- c) The Seller is not permitted to post contact information on product details pages, product images, store logos, banners, headers or anything other than those specified in clause a) of this paragraph.
- Entering financial information
- a) Seller is not allowed to enter other payment methods instead of the methods provided by EPS Market.
- b) Seller is not allowed to post other payment methods on product details pages, product images, store logos, banners, headers or any other part of the EPS Market.
- Posting other websites, links and URL text
The Seller is not allowed to post information with other websites links and text that are URLs of any website on the product details page, product images, store logos, banners, headers or any other part of the EPS Market.
- Listing products
- a) EPS Market authorizes the Seller to post details or other details related to that product. By prohibiting the same product repeatedly in the same category or different categories.
- b) Multiple accounts are not allowed to post the same item.
- c) Sellers can post images with watermarks. The image must be the copyright of the Seller only.
- d) Prohibited items must not be listed.
- e) Do not post copyrighted texts or images of others, obscene, profane, or otherwise discriminatory, including exaggerated statements such as “cheapest”, “best”, first”, “first”, “first time”, “100%”, “quick time” or other similar meanings used to accompany the text, advertisements, products, etc.
- f) Keyword spamming occurs when Sellers place brand names or other inappropriate keywords in a title or description for the purpose of gaining attention. Keyword spamming in listings is not permitted on EPS Market. The text sellers place in listings must be directly relevant to the item being sold.
- g) In the case of selling medical device products the Seller must clearly specify the license number for advertising the medical device in the product details page.
- h) In the case of selling food group products, food supplements, the Seller must clearly specify the FDA number in the product details page.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Product Listing cancellation
- Limits on account privileges
- Account suspension / termination
- Seller Store activity
If the Seller does not log in to the Seller Account to manage the account or if there is no any transaction in the system for more than 90 days, EPS Market reserves theright to suspend and/or terminate Seller account
4. Prohibited and Restricted Items
The following Items are prohibited to be listed and offered to Customers on the EPS Market (hereinafter Restricted Items List)
- Adult Material which includes pornography and other sexually suggestive materials (including literature, imagery and other media); escort or prostitution services.
- Alcohol including alcoholic beverages such as beer, liquor, wine or champagne).
- Animals and Wildlife Products – examples include live animals, mounted specimens, and ivory.
- Artifacts prohibited for sale.
- Beta Software.
- Bootleg/Pirated Recordings.
- Brand Name Misuse.
- Bulk marketing tools which include email lists, software, or other products enabling unsolicited email messages (spam).
- Cable descramblers and black boxes which includes devices intended to obtain cable and satellite signals for free.
- Catalogue and URL Sales.
- Copies of unauthorized Copyrighted materials whether in electronic or physical form or any other medium which may not be in existence at present.
- Counterfeit Currency and Stamps.
- Drugs and drug paraphernalia which includes illegal drugs and drug accessories, including herbal drugs like salvia and magic mushrooms.
- Drug test circumvention aids which includes drug cleansing shakes, urine test additives, and related items.
- Embargoed Goods and Prohibited Countries.
- Endangered species which includes plants, animals or other organisms (including product derivatives) in danger of extinction.
- Event Tickets.
- Firearms, Ammunition, Militaria and Knives.
- Fireworks, Explosives and Explosive Substances; toxic, flammable and radioactive materials and substances.
- Gaming/gambling which includes lottery tickets, sports bets, memberships/ enrolment in online gambling sites, and related content.
- Government IDs and Licenses which includes fake Ids, passports, diplomas and noble titles.
- Hacking and cracking materials which includes manuals, how-to guides, information, or equipment enabling illegal access to software, servers or other protected property.
- Hazardous and Restricted Items.
- Human Parts and Remains.
- Items Encouraging Illegal Activity – examples include an eBook describing how to create methamphetamine.
- Miracle cures which includes unsubstantiated cures, remedies or other items marketed as quick health fixes.
- Multi level marketing collection fees.
- Copyright unlocking items that includes Mod Chips or other devices designed to circumvent copyright protection.
- Movie Prints.
- Offensive Material – examples include ethnically or racially offensive material or any literature, products or other materials that:
- a) Defame or slander any person or groups of people based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, or other factors
- b) Encourage or incite violent acts
- c) Promote intolerance or hatred.
- Police, Army, Navy and Air force Related Items.
- Pre-Sale Listings.
- Prescription drugs or herbal drugs or any kind of online pharmacies which includes drugs or other products requiring a prescription by a licensed medical practitioner.
- Promotional Item.
- Real Estate.
- Regulated goods which includes air bags; batteries containing mercury; Freon or similar substances/refrigerants, chemical/industrial solvents, government uniforms, car titles or logos, license plates, police badges and law enforcement equipment, lock-picking devices, pesticides; postage meters, recalled items, slot machines; goods regulated by government or other agency specifications.
- Replica and Counterfeit Items including imitations of designer goods; items without a celebrity endorsement that would normally require such an association, fake autographs, counterfeit stamps, and other potentially unauthorized goods.
- Stocks and Other Securities or related financial products.
- Stolen Property.
- Surveillance Equipment.
- Tobacco and cigarettes includes cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, and related products.
- Traffic devices which includes radar detectors/ jammers, license plate covers, traffic signal changers, and related products.
- Wholesale currency which includes discounted currencies or currency exchanges.
- Matrix sites or sites using a matrix scheme approach.
- Any other product or service which is not in compliance with all the applicable laws and regulations whether federal, state, local or international including the laws of Thailand.
EPS Market reserves the right to modify, update and alter this Restricted Items List from time to time without any prior intimation. To make sure you are aware of any changes, please review the list periodically.
EPS Market shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
EPS Market also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and websiteuse by providing simple and secure access and communication of personal information.
6. Password Security
Passwords are a critical component of information security. Passwords serve to protect user accounts; however, a poorly constructed password may result in the
compromise of individual systems, data.
- Passwords should have a minimum length of seven characters and contain a mix of lower case and upper case letters, numbers, and special characters.
- Passwords should not be written down as this may result in unauthorized access by another party or person.
- Individual passwords must be used only for accessing restricted area of our website.
- Individual passwords should not be shared under any circumstances.
7. Rules about Intellectual Property
EPS Market is committed to protecting the intellectual property rights of third parties and to providing a safe marketplace to trade. Unauthorized use or infringement of copyrighted material and trademarks are strictly prohibited at EPS Market.
EPS Market has zero tolerance for any intellectual property violations. Counterfeits, unauthorized replicas, unauthorized items (such as counterfeit watches, handbags, or other accessories) or unauthorized copies of software and media (include but are not limited to copies of software programs/applications, video games, music albums, movies, television programs, photographs etc.) are not permitted at EPS Market. The unauthorized copy means the copy that is pirated, duplicated, backed-up or bootlegged.
The Seller’s product, which bears the name or logo of a company, but it wasn’t made or endorsed by that company, cannot be listed on EPS Market
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Product Listing cancellation
- Limits on account privileges
- Account suspension / Termination
8. Pricing Policy and marketplace commission
Please note that trust is the most important aspect of trade between buyers and sellers in marketplace and one of the key aspects of trust is fair pricing.
For healthy transaction flow at www.epsmarket.com, we ask you to price your items responsibly.
The Seller is not allowed to list product items at www.epsmarket.com with a higher price than they are priced in other places: such as Seller’s own retail store, own website (if any) or any other 3rd party retail stores or websites. The Seller should price products at www.epsmarket.com with the same value or even lower, but not higher.
The Seller agrees to pay commission for the services, rendered by the EPS Market, in the amount and in order, specified by separate agreement between EPS Market and Seller.
EPS Market withholds the commission from all the payments (not including VAT and before calculation of withholding tax, if any) accepted from the Customers for the products that have been sold at www.epsmarket.com.
Commission shall be withheld by the EPS Market on a non-acceptance basis from the amounts received as the payments for the products on the day when the payment is received.
The Seller should not manipulate margin of EPS Market by hacking, software or manual change.
Violation of this pricing policy will result into warning notices and can also result into Seller Account suspension or termination
9. Customized products
In case of Customer ask for negotiation of customized product for his/her own resources, then EPS Market will convey to all Seller community to match the price and will try to distribute in equal ratio to Sellers.
10. Communication Policy
The Seller is prohibited to engage in direct communication with Customer for any pre-sale, post sale and other marketing matters at www.epsmarket.com.
The Seller is allowed to communicate with Customer for any order, payments, shipping, or returns related matters only in Order chat at www.epsmarket.com after receiving payments for the order.
EPS Market reserves the right to make the final decision in dispute cases between Customer and Seller (see more details in Refund Policy)
Violations of policy may result in a range of actions including:
- Product Listing cancellation.
- Limits on account privileges.
- Account suspension
EPS Market will forward purchase order from Customer to Seller by the marketplace service against every sell of product, including all required technical specifications that should be strictly followed by the Seller during execution and dispatching.
In case if there will be any deviations or defects measured by Customer (or in dispute by EPS Market), the Seller will be asked for replacement/repair in priority at Seller’s own cost. EPS Market and the Customer will not be responsible for any such loss incurred by Seller.